IRM web site content has been moved to openlink.com
We are very excited to share that irm.at website content has now fully migrated onto one unified OpenLink website. Under the new unified brand, we will continue to develop the market leading IRM applications as well as extend OpenLink’s advanced functionality to service all facets of the evolving marketplaces we serve.
The combination of IRM with OpenLink's Solutions Suites allows us to provide our customers with superior products in a more comprehensive manner.
OpenLink IRM is a platform for energy trade processing from front to back office, including portfolio and risk management. With a focus on the gas and power industries, the solution supports multiple commodities and provides comprehensive electricity and gas scheduling across system operators in multiple markets.
OpenLink IRM is also widely used for forecasting and optimization; providing a unique engine to optimize entire unit portfolios including renewables in one, integrated model.
Trading and procurement management functionality from contracts, deal entry and position keeping to settlement:
- Portfolio and risk management including Value-at-Risk, Earnings-at-Risk and portfolio evaluation
- Schedule management for electricity (ESS-A, ESS-D, ESS-CH, ESS-I, RTE) and gas (EDIG@S)
Multi-purpose forecasting and planning module for sales and procurement:
- Short, medium and long-term forecasting including load consumption, market price, inflows and planning of quantities
- Scenario calculations for forecasting grid and single loads
Optimization for energy trading and physical asset utilization:
- Power plant structures and contracts
- Complex national and international gas systems including transport routes, storage and gas blending stations
- Associated financial products and ancillary services
Wholesale distribution across multi-commodity requests:
- Sales trading, contract management and transfer pricing
- Scenario comparison and contribution margin accounting
Remove errors in transferring data between systems so traders, risk managers and schedulers see correct up-to-date positions
Manage risk with integrated risk analysis and controls
Simplify scheduling with one tool to manage nominations, then quickly identify and address imbalances
Save costs and improve efficiency with optimization fully integrated with trading
Optimize generating mix across multiple unit types, factoring in transmission constraints
Optimize unit selection and avoid over commitment where renewables are used
Work from unit commitment to long term planning in one integrated solution
Leverage market modeling for newly de-regulated markets to make investment decisions and forecast mid-term prices
(*) Denotes required field.
Ph: +43 (1) 81130 660